To me, this is just about beyond our ability to reflect upon. But think about something with me …
A prism slows light down, refracting it so that we can see the diversity of color within.
Jesus Christ exists and is active in a realm which is inconceivable. The speed (or if we could say, the frequency) at which his being oscillates and moves is infinite. His potential activity is without limit.
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit … (1 Corinthians 2:9-10 NKJV).
Yet, here’s what he wants to do:
As we relate rightly to God the Father through him, Christ desires that something of His light and energy will be seen through us as individuals.
For in Him (Christ) we live and move and have our being (Paul to the philosophers in Athens, Acts 17:28 NKJV).
And together, in relationship and community with others who are on the same quest, even more of his person and potential is seen.
You can be a faith-prism
The white-hot light of Christ can flow through you. The potential of Christ can be seen via you. Is your worldview conducive to this?
Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).
A prism slows light down, refracting it so that we can see the diversity of color within. Each daughter and son of God uniquely manifests the potential of Christ in the world He has created!
Our intentional faith response slows down the light and potential of Christ so that it can be seen and experienced in this world.
The design of Christ, the capacities of Christ can be seen through you. Consider …
- God is light, and in Him there is no darkness at all (1 John 1:5).
- For you were formerly darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light (Ephesians 5:8).
- The potential of Christ is our potential … Jesus said if we truly believe in Him, we will do greater things than he did (see John 14:12).
- You are the gateway to uniquely bring the potential of Christ into your world.
- As you become intentional, and apply yourself in faith, there is no ceiling which can limit you.
Do I have a growth mindset? A belief mindset? Do I really desire to get out of the mire of a fallen state and elevate to the potential of the Creator’s design?