Continual learning is a big life theme with me. Learning throughout life is proven to be a key part of personal happiness and releasing our life potential. Here’s a collection of some posts I’ve written about learning as a life quest. Posts like ‘Benefit in Life with a Beginner’s Mind’ and ‘Unlearning and the Beauty of Learning New Things.’
See what you think. To continued learning!
- The Growth Mindset: You Can Learn Anything You can learn anything throughout your lifetime with a growth mindset instead of a fixed mindset. Continuous learning is associated with personal happiness and experiencing potential.
- Keep “Graduating” — Never Stop Learning and Growing Lifetime learners experience ceaseless “commencements” … unending “graduations” and fresh beginnings.
- Benefit in Life with a “Beginner’s Mind” A beginner’s mind is a beautiful mind. It’s the mind of a child — questing, questioning, welcoming, learning. It is supple and receptive.
- Unlearning and the Beauty of Learning New Things Instead of looking at things with a sort of full frontal assault, as if we already know all that there is to know about something, if we will be humble and hungry, we will benefit from authentic learning.
- Be Humble and Receive Instruction — It Pays Dividends There are those who actually think they don’t need to receive instruction. What they know is enough. Of course to fancy yourself as a know-it-all is pathetic.
- Einstein said, “Never Lose a Holy Curiosity” If Albert Einstein cannot be considered a genius, who can? Yet, he said, “I have no special gift. I am only passionately curious.”
- Will the Creator Show You Secrets? (George Washington Carver) Will the Creator show you secrets that can add tremendous value to others and you? The American scientist George Washington Carver shows us the way.
Sign up for my blog updates below and never miss a post.
photo credit: bossfightco